The Future of Education Powered by IT and AI
IEEE 19th International Conferences on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training.
COVID-19 may move the conference Online. We will reconsider in July.
2/3/4 November 2020 - Side, Turkey
Deadline for Submission for both Physical or Online Conference - 15 June 2020
The convergence of current technologies provides the infrastructure for the quick and cheap transmission and storage of information. Learners require environments for collecting, storing, disseminating, sharing and constructing knowledge. Modern IT infrastructure brings together computer and networking technologies, learning theories and cognitive science.
ITHET 2020 highlights the special area of Artificial Intelligence and how it empowers education.
PRASAE Peer Review, Peer Assessment, and Self Assessment in Education
RePSTEL Recommender and Personalization Systems for Technology Enhanced Learning
The organising committee extends a cordial invitation to come to Side in Turkey. Side is a one hour drive from Antalya International airport, with numerous connections to major airports in Europe.
Scope of ITHET 2020
COVID-19 has made this year very different to all others. We have all had to do special things to cope with its challenges. We are especially seeking contributions about your challenges and your move to be fully online.
- AI: The role of Artificial Intelligence
- Curriculum: Curricula for global technical challenges
- Pervasive: Pervasive information technology influencing higher education
- Virtual: Virtual laboratories, classrooms and universities
- Delivery: Changing delivery patterns and asynchronous learning
- Quality: Quality management and accreditation in technology rich environments
- Studio: Studio based learning
- Roles: Changes roles and relationships of learners and teachers in technology mediated environments
- Innovation: Innovative use of technology for teaching and learning
- Assessment: The impact of technology on assessment
- Plagiarism: The impact of technology on plagiarism and cheating