The plenary speakers of ITHET 2020 are yet to be decided.
ITHET conference series have had the honour of hosting renowned Plenary Speakers listed below:
- Keith Bowman, University of Maryland Baltimore County, US. Changing Learner Contexts: Implications for Equity, Inclusion and Career Success.
- Janusz A. Koziński, Brock University, Canada. Reflecting Megatrends and Future Skills in Higher Education.
- Matthew W. Ohland, Purdue University. US. Monitoring and Improving Student Team Experiences.
- Stephanie Farrell, ASEE President-Elect, Rowan University, US. Spatial Skills Training – Supporting Access and Equity in STEM Education.
- Luis Gomes, University Nova de Lisboa & UNINOVA-CTS, Portugal. Remote Laboratories Role Within Engineering Education.
- Piet Kommers, University of Twente, Netherlands. Beyond the Learning Perspective.
- Anthony Ward, York University, UK. Measuring and Certifying Generic Skills: Should We and Can We?
- Robin Braun, University of Technology Sydney, Australia. Can We Use New Ways of Modelling Complex Systems to Optimise Student Learning?
- Rob Reilly, IEEE Education and Computer Societies, US. You Can Receive the Nobel Prize!
- Sirin Tekinay, Isik University, Turkey. If All the Books in All the Libraries Talk to One Another: What Technology Can Do for Education?
- Stephanie Farrell, Rowan University, US. Cross-Cultural Exploration of Spatial Visualisation Abilities of First Year STEM Students.
- Arnold Pears, Upsala University, Sweden. The Rise and Fall of MOOC: What Can we Learn About the Education of the Future?